Re: who created the table?

  • From: "Dan Norris" <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:23:13 -0500

If you want to know in the future, I think the audit events can capture that
information for you, but you'd have to enable auditing and then AUDIT CREATE

As for hindsight, it may be possible to find out with logminer, but I'm not
positive on that. I agree--the data dictionary isn't going to help you at
all (except aud$, if enabled).