Re: who created the table?

If you want to know in the future, I think the audit events can capture that
information for you, but you'd have to enable auditing and then AUDIT CREATE
TABLE;

As for hindsight, it may be possible to find out with logminer, but I'm not
positive on that. I agree--the data dictionary isn't going to help you at
all (except aud$, if enabled).

Dan