Re: what is the process queue reference latch?

Also, misses is almost twice as high as gets. I always thought that the
misses were a sub-set of the gets, which should set a max to the amount
of misses one could possibly get (misses <= gets). Is that correct?

I remember reading the exact meaning of GETS, MISSES etc in
Steve Adam's book years ago; I don't remember the answer but I recall it
wasn't perfectly intuitive. I haven't the book handy and I failed to find
the detailed definition anywhere else, sorry.

Anyway from a practical point of view - MISSES should be almost zero
and several orders of magnitude less than GETS, whatever the definition;
so what you are experiencing is definitely an issue ...

hth (a little at least)
Alberto