RE: v$shared_pool_reserved

  • From: jo_holvoet@xxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:09:53 +0100

Ah yes, it's bug 3669074. I must have looked over it because it mentions
9205 and not 9204.
It also includes an alternative definition for the view that seems to be
correct.

Thanks to Yasin, Laimutis and Goran for the replies !

mvg/regards

Jo

             "Laimutis
             Nedzinskas"
             <Laimutis.Nedzins                                          To
             kas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             >                                                          cc
             Sent by:
             oracle-l-bounce@f                                     Subject
             reelists.org              RE: v$shared_pool_reserved

             24-11-06 11:11

             Please respond to
             Laimutis.Nedzinsk
             as@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It´s a known bug by Oracle - the AVG instead of sum.
Or a bug of Oracle documentation if you prefer that way.