RE: vmware & Oracle

We also use VMWare internally for Oracle development systems, demos (we
keep a "shelf" of demos that we can start up, demo, then shut down), and
for additional desktops to support multiple VPN clients (since different
VPNs don't necessarily like each other much on Windows). As was
mentioned here, we wouldn't use it for production (and like Mark
said--who really knows how to license it properly), but love it for
development.

 ...this insinuates you don't see the need to properly license Oracle
for development purposes. Am I missing something?