Re: vmstat -s "boot time" Redhat Linux

OK, I get you now, I was thinking like uptime. I will have to check the
uptime to see if it every changes, I will add some logging. We do have the
clock thing figured out, that was an issue but no longer. The value
definitely changed last night after a couple of days staying the same. I
will have to check to see if it moved.