v$lock question

for lock type 'CU' what do values id1 and id2 indicate?

We had a developer experience DBDS (death by dynamic sql). The session
is waiting on 'global cache cr request' waiting for more than 3000
seconds, 10046 trace file doesn't get updated, and v$lock shows type
'CU'.

BTW using oradebug to dump processstate for the process in question
doesn't work, I had to kill the dump processstate command after 4
minutes. So, I dumped the systemstate and found some more information.

So once again the question is what do the values of id1 and id2
indicate for lock type 'CU'.

After looking 'CU' I had developer put in 'cs=exact' in the code and
the report finished in expected time (as against 5 hours and
counting).

I am just curious I guess.
TIA
Raj
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =
'MANDATORY';