Re: v$kcbcbhx

Must have been before that - I've got an 8.1.7.4 here, and it doesn't have
the v$ nor the x$ you mentioned.

Reason I ask is that we've got a 9.2.0.6 database (AIX) where we still got
the v_$ view, and the according public synonym for v$kcbcbhx.

On any access, the database throws ora-600 (16206) - of which metalink says
it can happen when accessing v$ objects where the underlying x$ are missing.
Which is the case here. Now I'm trying to find some evidence of the last
release these objects where part of - google returns 1 hit, which is an
oracle 7 statspack kind of script. Customer is hesitant to drop it (I
would), because it's inside SYS schema.

Story's just gotten funnier... Opened an SR about this - and Oracle says
this "object" was never part of any Release, from 7.x up to 10.2 - even the
symbol kcbcbhx didn't return any match inside the Oracle code. Shrug.

Wonder where this came from....

Stefan

On 11/16/06, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

do you mean x$kcbrbh and,  x$kcbcbh?