Re: veritas

  • From: "Finn Jorgensen" <finn.oracledba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:23:42 -0400

Matt,

It's different for everybody. In my case I might have 20 databases on each
node and the ability to fail each individually between the nodes. If they're
all the same Oracle version then your solution would require 20 different
oracle homes with all the hassles of patching etc that comes with that. No
one solution is perfect. You have to pick one that has the least problems
for you. They all have some amount of problems. IMO of course.

Finn