RE: varchar2(300) and linewrap.......

  • From: "Lex de Haan" <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Foelz.Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:33:56 +0200

... then I would debug your external procedure code,
and/or check your printer driver settings.
if the tool doesn't matter, I am afraid you can't blame Oracle ...
can't you trap intermediate results, to exactly determine *when* the linewraps
are added?

kind regards,

Lex.

Visit my website at http://www.naturaljoin.nl

I tried the SQL Worksheet, SQL*Plus and svrmgr23. makes no difference
The story behind the scene is :
I am sending this via plsql to an external procedure (a C .dll) , which directly
sends it to a printer. The linewrap is exactly at the very = same position. So
it prints 2 lines, although just 1 line has been sent out.