Re: use logminer to recover dropped table

  • From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Harrison <cure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:40:42 -0800

Alas, another victim of Oracle naming 7 different things "Flashback."  The same
can be said of "Automatic," "Unbreakable," and "Real Application." This
reminded me of a formative piece of literature from my childhood, Dr. Seuss's
"Too Many Daves." The premise of the poem is that Mrs. McCave had 23 sons, and
named them all Dave.
I was inspired to try my own hand at anapestic tetrameter on the subject of
Flashback.  It turns out that I start strong, but finish weak :-/

Jeremiah Wilton