Re: use logminer to recover dropped table

Alas, another victim of Oracle naming 7 different things "Flashback."  The same
can be said of "Automatic," "Unbreakable," and "Real Application." This
reminded me of a formative piece of literature from my childhood, Dr. Seuss's
"Too Many Daves." The premise of the poem is that Mrs. McCave had 23 sons, and
named them all Dave.
I was inspired to try my own hand at anapestic tetrameter on the subject of
Flashback.  It turns out that I start strong, but finish weak :-/

http://www.bluegecko.net/oracle/too-many-flashbacks/

Enjoy!

--
Jeremiah Wilton