upgrade from 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.4

HP UX Itanium 64 bit.  I want to upgrade from 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.4.  Can
I do this straight or do I have to move thru versions?  Also I keep
seeing something about timezone 4.  My version has timezone 2.  What's
the deal with this?

Brian

<mailto:brian.zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.