Re: unique constraint violation on 8i import but not on 9i

  • From: "Michael McMullen" <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:36:36 -0400

Get off your high horse.
You could ask if the table was precreated or had any rows. But I thought that might have been implied with that I was rebuilding the database. Indeed it does take time as I'm recovering a 750GB database on desupported hardware and oracle version. But more info, I am importing the table newly created in both databases. When I need a break I troubleshoot a bit more. The log from the export shows 2226980 rows exported. Same number of rows imported in both the 8i and 9i database. 8i has about 10 duplicates, those records don't exist in the 9i version. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Gorbachev" <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>