Re: tuning query with concat string.

  • From: "The Human Fly" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wolfgang Breitling" <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:36:33 +0300

I think my question was littble confused.

Okay, following is the query that I wanted to write,

select max(start_time) from  fm_audit_form where ws_id =
'S'||userenv('SESSIONID')

Is there any way that I can rewrite this query?

Long time ago, I have read that we can rewrite queries that has concat
in the where clause values.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain