Re: to_number question (excellent thread)

  • From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:30:52 -0600

Umm...I did not really intend it to be humorous... (don't worry, no offense
taken)

In my current and past research and daily tasks, I am encountering all 3
classifications. My first exposure to this was my work on
rollback segments. I quickly realized that there was a lot of mythology and
lack of understanding, strongly supported by
documentation, papers and presentations. When I really dove in to 9i Automatic
Undo, it was reinforced.

Have a good weekend,
Daniel