to anyone who thought certification was useful...

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 18:15:32 +0000

There is a company called that sells the exact questions and
answers to just about every certification test for $100. I got a bunch of them
off ebay for $10. The 9i new features one is legit. The questions were word for
word off the exam. You can buy the tests individually now for $3 off ebay.
What I think they do is  buy the 'practice tests' and pull the questions out of
there. The practice tests are probably the actual questions. It's my best
So if your spending $100 on self test software, next time spend $3 and get the
real thing.