Re: tnsManager Vs OID

  • From: Brooks Herrin <brooksherrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:33:21 -0500

Hi,

I'm using tnsManager and it works well except that we are seeing lots of
errors in the JVM logs from our web servers. Below is the error.

sgslufread: Hard error on read, OS error = 32

Has anyone else using this application run into similar errors? I've not
seen any related errors in any of our Oracle databases or other associated
logs. Just the JVM logs.

The web servers are running on centos 5 32bit with a oracle client version
10.2.0.1. They are connecting to databases running on Oracle’s Redhat 5
32/64 bit. The Oracle databases are running on Oracle 10.2.0.4 32/64 bit.
Java on the web servers is the latest version.

I'd like to keep using this, but I will not be able to if I cannot eliminate
the errors. The setup is very simple so I don't think I've flubbed anything
up, but who knows.

Thanks for the help.

Brooks