Re: tcp.nodelay - does it apply for Oracle 10g?

  • From: "Edgar Chupit" <chupit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WLJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:17:18 +0200

Hello,

Please take a look at this interesting article from Miracle AS. It tries to
explain what this parameter is for and what improvements can be acchieved
using this parameter http://www.miracleas.dk/tools/Miracle_4_nagle.pdf

Best regards,

On 5/9/07, Johnson, William L (TEIS) <WLJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have found Metalink note number 71921.1.  The note has this disclaimer…"This
notes applies to anyone facing intermittent SQL*Net read and write error

when using Oracle SQL*Net or Net8 on Windows platforms." – but I can not find
anything for Oracle 10g and know this parameter did work in Oracle 9i UNIX databases.

--
Best regards,
Edgar Chupit