From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of The Human Fly
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:24 AM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: tablespaces ddl extract script

Friends,

My mgmt. has decided to move our datawarehouse, around 1.5 TB from AIX
server to HP-SUPERDOM. We are using oracle 9i and only export and
import possible, I believe.  This database has around 100 tbs. My
planning is to get ddl of those tablespace exists on AIX to create
them on HP-SUPERDOM server database.
Can any has scripts to extract the ddl of all tablespace with datafile
defination in a database?

Thanking you in advance.

--
Best Regards,