RE: strange temporary segment names

  • From: "Bort, Guillermo" <guillermo.bort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 05:25:52 -0600

What kind of tablespace is TBS_DON_DATA? If it's not the default
temporary tablespace (or part of the temp tbs group) I'd find it rather
weird to have SYS' objects in there... even If they are temporary
segments. Have you tried recycling the instances? It would clean the
temp tbs and those segments should go away.

Guillermo Alan Bort

DBA / DBA Main Team

EDS, an HP company

Arias 1851

Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires (C1429DXC)

Tel: +54 11 4704-3132

E-mail: guillermo.bort@xxxxxxx <>

We deliver on our commitments

so you can deliver on yours.