Re: stats$filestatxs - a query showing IO stats (without div by zero trap)

No I didn't,  that would bugger up the results as you say :-(

So the scrips not so generic, but still useful if you suspect you're
suffering from intermittent  slow IO.... or persistently slow IO.

I'll bear in mind database bounces for version 3 :-)

Cheers
Tony