Re: standards

only if you don't buy me enough drinks beforehand :)

now to get this back somewhat on topic...

I go back and forth on the idea of standards. You have to be able to
enforce them, and more importantly you have to abide by them yourself.
How many of us do things in the name of expediency that violate the
standards we've set.

One thing I've finally decided is fairly useless is the idea, within
naming standards, of identifying the type of object by a prefix. Who
cares?