some resources... Re: Oracle Grid... ahem Cloud Control 12c

  • From: Jenny Tsai-Smith <jenny.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:43:06 -0700

Hello,
We have posted 60+ EM 12c videos in 15 categories on how to use / setup
EM 12c. You can find them on our free Oracle Learning Library
<http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=44785:2:0:FORCE_QUERY::2,RIR,CIR:P2_SEARCH:EM12c%20Solution>.

There are also Oracle University courses available for EM 12c. You can
find them listed here
<http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=402&p_nl=OEMC&intcmp=WWOU11042424MPP025C002>.

Enjoy,
Jenny

Jenny Tsai-Smith <mailto:jenny.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx> | Senior Director |
650.506.4661 | 650.743.8272
Oracle Server Technologies Curriculum Development
<http://www.oracle.com/goto/oll>
400 Oracle Parkway, 4OP1088 | Redwood Shores, CA 94065

Oracle Learning Library: Recent Activity
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/OLLRecentActivity/%7E6/2>

â?? Grab this Headline Animator
<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/headlineanimator/install?id=cuvk7i67mt1c0j87gam3jot9e8&w=2>