Re: simple platform independent scripting language (now using Shell Scripts on *NIX)

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aluoor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:50:38 +0000

for a language that runs on both, I'd second (or nth!) the perl
recommendations. For Windows only then powershell might be available to
you, your windows admins will be impressed and for the more basic stuff its
a lot like shell.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/scriptcenter/bb410849 is an excellent
resource for this sort of stuff.

Niall