RE: silly vi question

  • From: Reginald.W.Bailey@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Meenakshi.Aggarwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:33:11 -0600

Where do you download the WinVI from?

Reginald W. Bailey
Your Friendly Neighborhood DBA
IBM Global Services

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Aggarwal, Meenakshi"  |
|         |           <Meenakshi.Aggarwal@fis|
|         |           hersci.com>            |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           oracle-l-bounce@freelis|
|         |           ts.org                 |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           11/24/2004 09:21 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           Meenakshi.Aggarwal     |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |                                                                   =
                                         |
  |       To:       oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                            =
                                         |
  |       cc:                                                         =
                                         |
  |       Subject:  RE: silly vi question                             =

You can download freeware WinVI and then do some color setting for
keywords,
or just play with it to understand more.