RE: shutdown abort warnings

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:43:18 -0400

Appreciate the feedback, and will ignore the paper as it seems obviously close
to a decade old.   Points taken away for either not removing the paper,
updating it, or not being more specific to include dates and versions at a
minimum.   However it has to be Oracle 8 at the latest.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904  727-2546