"show errors" when wrapped package does not compile properly

  • From: "Daiminger, Helmut" <HELMUT.DAIMINGER@xxxxxx>
  • To: "LazyDBA.com Discussion" <oracledba@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:35:27 +0100

Hi!

We have some packages that were generated by Oracle Warehouse Builder.
The package header has a "valid" status, but the package body is
"invalid".
Using Enterprise Manager, I can't see the source code of the package
body. Seems like it is wrapped.

If I try to compile the package I get this:

SQL> alter  package dwhstaging.map_b3000t_ei_a04_b3000t_002 compile;

Warning: Package altered with compilation errors.

SQL> show errors
No errors.

Is thee a way to find out what going wrong?

This is 9.2 on HP_UX 11i; Warehouse Builder 9.2

Thanks,
Helmut