RE: should one use ANSI join syntax when writing an Oracle application?

And to answer this question: converting from the traditional syntax to newer
ANSI syntax is easy, use the inner join and  on keywords.

select ... from A, B where A.x < B.y
becomes
select ... from A inner join B on ( A.x < B.y )

select ... from A, B where A.x between B.y and B.z
becomes
select ... from A inner join B on ( A.x between B.y and B.z )

________________________________

De la part de Wolfgang Breitling

I must confess my complete ignorance re ANSI syntax but regarding your
preference for the ANSI syntax because it separates the two types of
predicates. How would you express the following with ANSI style join syntax:

select ... from A, B where A.x < B.y

or

select ... from A, B where A.x between B.y and B.z

or any of the other non-equi joins.

Provided it is possible I have the feeling that will be hardly as concise and
clear as the traditional syntax.