Re: scripts to parse oracle 10046 trace files?

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:32:35 -0500

Thanks for all the links guys.
Christian: I want to get a partial rollup with whatever is in the file.
As far as SQL Monitoring...
first off... some jobs run off hours. so I put a 10046 trace into the
script.
second off, how do I get the logical and physical IOs by row source from
SQL Monitoring? v$session_event does not break out IOs by what a query is
doing. v$session_wait only gives the current event.
v$session_longop doesnt capture everything nor does it give the detail of
the 10046 trace.

I might be missing some things. So I am asking. I am still in 10.2 on my
current project. I have not worked in 11g in a year.