Re: salary idea

  • From: Dave <david.best@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:41:48 -0400

It also depends on how much you want this job.  Personally I consider
the experience I would get in the new role as well.    I've accepted
lateral moves in the salary department just so I could get exposure or
more hands on with certain technology.

So if you don't have (alot of) experience with some of these features
then you may want to check our salary requirements a little just to
give you a better chance at the job.

If your already well versed, then of course, try to get as much as you
can.   Being in Canada I have no idea what sort of salary you should
expect.  Up here i'd have to say low 6 figures.

My .02