RE: rman backup to disk, mismatch in amount backed up to each cha nnel

  • From: "Hitchman, Peter" <Peter.Hitchman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:08:05 +0100

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Apparently we allocate two channels to speed things
up, but I don't know enough about the hardware set-up to be sure if the disk
I/O is acually separated out. Two of us have been looking into this issue
and if we cannot solve it we may well have to go the way you suggest.

Regards

Pete