Re: rman backup is failing after a restore - entire script

  • From: "Jeffrey Beckstrom" <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l-freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-db-l" <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:43:38 -0400

Complete restore including control file.  I am using a recovery catalog.

>>> Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx> 4/27/09 4:45 PM >>>
What kind of a restore did you do? Complete or point-in-time? Did you restore
the control file during this restore?

RF

Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com ( http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
)
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)