Re: rman backup is failing after a restore - entire script

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-db-l <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

What kind of a restore did you do? Complete or point-in-time? Did you restore
the control file during this restore?

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)