Re: ** replication remove

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yavor_Ivanov@xxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Yavor,
      Thanks. Master2Master. Advanced replication. Thanks a lot for pointing me
to the note 241943.1.
  So if it is de-supported then what would be the way to get rid of
replicaiton. Once the database is replicated it would be difficult to do
database quiesce (suspend) also. since there will not be a secondary. Thanks.

Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  What kind of replication? Master2Master, Mview, Streams?
What version of oracle?
I did not play with catrepr, but according to metalink note 241943.1
CATREPR.SQL id no longer supported as of 9.2.0.2

Regards,
Yavor