RE: rename table

  • From: <arul.kumar@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracledbam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:19:42 +0100

Seema,=20

Possible reasons could be:

1. Optimizer statistics are not available. May have to update them =
ACCURATELY again.
2. All the SQLs are being parsed again freshly (taking more time!), as =
the cached versions are invalidated.
3. Check for "validity" of all the dependent objects. May be some =
indexes are invalid and not usable, resulting in poor performance.

HTH
Arul.