Re: real application testing

  • From: Kurt <kurtengelo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:07:24 -0700

Hi Joe,

There is a set of scripts posted that might help:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/manageability/database/tools/db_replay_cli.zip

There is a readme, and the scripts have all the steps that are required in
the right order.  You'll need to modify for your environment and uncomment
that commands that you need.  But, I think having it all in order might help
somewhat.

Good luck.
Kurt

--
The opinions expressed in this email are my own, and not my company's.