Re: racgimon.exe CPU usage question

Guang,

we faced this issue on a 10.2.0.2 RAC on RHEL4, fix is to add allowgroup=true in ons.config of CRS home

this entry will create .formfactor file, which will stop spinning of rgi
Guang Mei wrote:

and also make sure crs owner and db oh owner have same os group as primary , i guess this point is not applicable for windows

vasu

Using a tool called "Filemon", we found racgimon.exe is trying to write to a file called F:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\opmn\conf\.formfactor.

The file isn’t there and the exe just keeps trying to open it... over.. and over..