RE: racgimon and ORA-25228

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Norris" <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:29:20 -0600

Cool, never knew about the '-p' argument.  Unfortunately everything is
60 seconds or longer:

% crs_stat -p | grep CHECK_INTERVAL
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=60
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=600
CHECK_INTERVAL=60

Dave

David C. Herring, DBA  |   A c x i o m  Delivery Center Organization

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.