Re: rac network question

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx, ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:28:43 -0800 (PST)

I didn't know that was possible--there's the one thing I learned today! Do you
know if the Oracle installer will recognize those interfaces as separate during
clusterware installation? If not, that might shut this whole thing down.
However, if the installer gets along with this configuration, then I'd agree
that while not optimal, it should work. Still not sure if it's technically
"supported" or not, but not sure it's worth worrying about (interpret that as
you wish :).

Dan