RE: rac free with standasrd edition?

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:55:52 +0000

However std edition is limited to a max of 4 processors so it would appear =
that you will be able to create a 2 machine cluster of dual proc machines (=
or presumably a 4 machine cluster of single proc boxes).

BTW  and OT since I swapped from my pc at home winxp/outlookxp to this work=
 one winXP/outlookXP I am getting (and it looks like sending) a bunch more =
of the emails with unintended characters. The difference might appear to be=
 exchange vs not exchange.=20

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
Audit Commission