rac 10.2.0.3 on solaris 10 - machine restart without log

  • From: "Ujang Jaenudin" <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:37:48 +0700

all,

do you have such experience about machine restart by itself without
indication why ???
there is no indication on OS log - no log entries about why machine restart
there is no indication on CRS log - no node eviction information

simply machine restart by itself :)

on each machine, I have 1 ASM instance and 2 database instance
since 4 months ago, the machine was fine, without problem and never
restart by itself of course :)

please let me know if someone has the same experience...and please
give me a clue ......

--
regards
ujang

Joyoboyo's prophecy on 1st industrial revolution:
* Tanah Jowo kalungan wesi.
 The island of Java will be circled by an iron necklace.
* Prahu mlaku ing dhuwur awang-awang.
 There will be a boat flying in the sky.
* Pasar ilang kumandhange
 There will be markets without crowds