Re: question

Hi Martin,
              Thanks for replying. What I was asking is suppose I have
package and it has started processing (some of its processing is happening
in node1 and some is happening in node 2) and after some time due to some
H/W failure node2 got re-booted .

So when node2 got re-booted ,it will not be able to send any info/msg to
calling procedure.In this situation when node 2 got rebooted is there any
way we can capture the error in calling procedure and update the log table
accordingly.

Thanks,
Anupam