query requirement

  • From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:31:17 +0300

Good Day everyone!

We have one online table which gets a lot of insertions every second
and there could no insertions sometimes, This table has one timestamp
column which stores timestamp when an inserts take places.
My requirements is, say there are insertions at 10:10:10 AM and the
place from 10:10 to :10:11 am. When I use normal query which only
display records which are exists for the stored timestamp.
Is it possible that I write a query which see the next record and
between timestamp is not 1 second says, no rocrd in this second.

Thanking you in advance for your valuable time.
--=20
Best Regards,
Jaffar, OCP DBA
Banque Saudi Fransi
Saudi Arabia
"It is your atittude, not your aptitude that determins your altitude."