RE: publish a pl/sql pkg

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, <dag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:32:18 -0600

I seem to have found a solution to that problem. It's called become a
manager. Then no one expects anything of a technical value out of you! :-)

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2