Re: problem oracle mogration 8.0.5 to 10g

  • From: "Yechiel Adar" <adar76@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 19:33:15 +0200

We had a case today of power builder service that could not connect to the
database after migration to 9.2.0.4 on win2000. We found that the version of
power builder is not the last one so it can not work with 9i DLL's. We
changed the default home on the server back to 8.1.6.3.4 and it returned to
normal operation.

I can only repeat: test, test and test again.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish