Re: print utility

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orclwzrd@xxxxxxxxx, don@xxxxxxxxx, peter.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:00:25 -0800 (PST)

While we're apparently picking off what I'm sure must be Google's front page of
hits for a PDF utility search, I'll throw in my preference: PDFreDirect from
www.exp-systems.com. I especially like the ability it has to append multiple
PDF files (or whatever you printed to the virtual PDF printer) together.

Dan