Subject: possible to install oem 10.2 in redhat 5?
From: "Dba DBA" <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23-04-2009 19:35

I changed the oraparam.ini file to say that redhat five is certified. I am
trying to install 10.2.0.1(I will then upgrade it).

The guide does a pre-req check and i get an error:

OUI-18001: The operating system 'Linux Version redhat-Red Hat Enterprise
Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga)' is not supported.

Is there anyway to make this install work with this version of linux or do i
have to reinstall redhat 4 ?