Re: point in time recovery when there is no backup ?

Just to make the point clear. Neither there is any prior backup nor any
flashback feature is enabled. The db is in archive log mode and fortunately
all the archive logs are available. I need to duplicate this database to
back in time, probably a day before.

Regards,