RE: pga_aggregate_target

  • From: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:55:59 -0500

Hi Tanel,
                How are you doing?

        Not clear on last thing you said.
        You mean alter session for workarea_size_policy to manual and then
set sort_area_size to what you want for that session?

        On various servers we have a number of batch jobs running alone
where we set SAS and SARS to 1-2G.  Sometimes it's set in job and sometimes
with logon trigger, like for imp.

        Larry
=09