RE: pdksh on CentOS -5

  • From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx" <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:07:45 +0200

Have a look at MOS note 169706.1  - "Oracle Database on Unix
AIX,HP-UX,Linux,Mac OS X,Solaris,Tru64 Unix Operating Systems Installation and
Configuration Requirements Quick Reference (8.0.5 to 11.2)"
It specifies pdksh as a requirement for linux 32bit and oracle 11gR2.
Pdksh is not listed for 64bit linux for oracle versions higher then 10.2.

Regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator