From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tony Vecchiet
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:56 PM
To: Oracle-L
Subject: password and dblink mgmt tool

hi,
does anyone have a tool to manage schema passwords and dblinks?
For SOX all apps have to rotate their passwords every 6 months, which
means changing all their dblinks too.
Also, any time a clone to test or dev is done, all the passwords have to
change and all the
dblinks too.
thanks
tony

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which =
contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is =
intended=20
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are =
not the=20
intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, =
distribution=20
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify =
the
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us =
by